Focus + Law of Attraction = Bucket List

12/18/14


The term "bucket list" is so worn out that people roll their eyes or groan whenever they hear it. However, there is some validity to it. A Bucket List helps you focus on what you want out of life. You have to know what you want in order to get it, right? "Focus" is a lesson I am somewhat reluctantly learning recently. I tend to have an obsession of the week and that means my focus changes from week to week. Unfortunately, that usually leaves me spinning in circles rather than traveling down a path.

Have you ever heard of the law of attraction? You attract things into your life based on your thoughts and attention. I grew up hearing "don't give power to that". Basically, that's the law of attraction. If you think about negative things then you will attract them to you. If you think positively then you are more likely to have good things happen. This can be used to attract more specific situations and experiences as well. I don't know how deeply I believe in the law of attraction, but I do believe that what you put your attention on is the path you will go. (It goes back to that focus thing I was talking about.) If you expect negative outcomes then you will see negative outcomes (because you are either creating them or ignoring the positives).

With all that said, I am going to share my bucket list with you. I am putting it out there in the universe so maybe this law of attraction thing will work. But regardless, it will help me focus and know what I want out of life. Plus, it will be really awesome to check experiences off the list!

SARAH'S BUCKET LIST
  • ♦ Visit every city in the United States with a population over 100,000.
  • ♦ Visit an active volcano and see molten lava
  • ♦ Hike in the Grand Canyon
  • ♦ Fly in a helicopter over New York City
  • ♦ Have a picture I took be on the cover of a magazine
  • ♦ Swim with dolphins
  • ♦ Pet a large cat (like a lion!)
  • ♦ Go on a Cayamo cruise.
  • ♦ Ride an airboat in a swampland with alligators
  • ♦ Take a ride in a Hot Air Balloon (I don't care when or where!)
  • ♦ Zipline in Hawaii (kapaluaziplines.com will do)
  • ♦ Publish a photography coffee table book
  • ♦ Hike atleast one trail in every national park.
  • ♦ Relax in a natural hot spring.
  • ♦ Whale watch
  • ♦ See a Broadway play
  • ♦ Go on a sleigh ride

I encourage you to create a bucket list as well. Below, please post your top five bucket list experiences. I want to know what they are and so does the universe!

No comments

Post a Comment

All rights reserved. © You, Me and an RV. Website Design by: Maira Gall.