Countdown to Departure: Week 45

12/21/14

Better late than never, I always say. It's a common phrase for me because I am an intense procrastinator. Oh well... Rory asked me to write the countdown post this week because I am in love. *Cue tweeting birds and little hearts above my head.* I'm in love with my new Nikon D7100.

This photo was clearly NOT shot with the Nikon D7100.
Why am I totally excited about this? Because the upgrade from a Nikon 3100 to a D7100 is huge. It will be so much easier to take awesome photos. The D7100 has in internal focusing motor, two SD card slots, better ISO performance, better image quality and many more focus points. It is weather sealed so I don't have to freak out over a little drizzling rain. The D7100 was the best choice for me within my price range. It is on sale now at B & H Photo for $896.

Honest moment: I really wanted the Nikon D810 but it's $3000. I haven't quite made enough money through my photography to justify that expense and the Nikon D7100 is good enough to last me a really long time.

Why should you be totally excited about this too? My photography game has just been upped, so this will mean better and more photos for you to enjoy. Many of the photos on our Instagram account, @youmeandanrv, were shot with an iPhone 5s, but I am going to start sharing more of my DSLR photos now. They will all be #latergram, but you don't mind as long as they are pretty, right?

Share your instagram username below. We'd like to follow you to get to know you better.

P.S. This post is completely un-sponsored. I am just in love and wanted to share. 

No comments

Post a Comment

All rights reserved. © You, Me and an RV. Website Design by: Maira Gall.