Enjoying Some Nashville Life

12/9/14


With any cool experience comes the inevitable goofy selfie.

The Tennessee Titans take the field!

LP Field has one of these bad boys on each end of the field, and apparently you should drink Bud Light and buy a Toyota.


Last week in our Countdown To Departure: Week 47 post I mentioned that I would be attending the NY Giants/Tennessee Titans game in Nashville, and despite the Titans huge loss, I had a great time. It was my first time going to a NFL game. I really enjoyed the atmosphere and even though it was cold and cloudy, the clouds ended up breaking apart and the sun came out. After that it warmed up pretty comfortably.

Watching the Titans run out of the tunnel with the fireworks going off was a very cool experience and gave me goosebumps. The high definition jumbotrons on either side of the field were so clear and seeing Eli Manning on them was amazing. I know a lot of people don't like Eli, but being able to see a Manning play football live was well worth going in itself.

I had some stadium nachos that were not very good, but when you go any pro sporting event you have to have some stadium food. The hot chocolate that I had was pretty good though. I love living in Nashville and love that there is so much to do here. We have two pro-sport teams, a minor league baseball team, and so much live music and great venues. If you ever have a chance to visit Nashville I highly recommend you do it. It's a beautiful city with great people and am even better atmosphere.

Do you live in a big city? Which one, and have you taken the time to immerse yourself in what to has to offer. If not, then take the time to explore and discover what your city is waiting to give you. Please feel free to give a comment below and tell us about any great experiences that you've had being apart of your city.

No comments

Post a Comment

All rights reserved. © You, Me and an RV. Website Design by: Maira Gall.